November 17, 2010

38 days until.... CHRISTMAS! But who is counting!?

Today we bought a new Christmas tree for our new home this year!


Before, we had a small apartment tree that I bought 2 years ago after the holidays. I think I bought it for $30.00 from Walmart. I am always about purchasing items after the holidays. There really isn't any better way, but this year I think I will tackling it a little bit different. 

So I am beyond EAGER to pull out my Christmas tote just to pull out everything that I have.

My 3 main focus points in the house this year will be

1. My Mantle
2. The Front Porch
& of course,
3. The Christmas Tree

I absolutely love this time of the year, even if snow doesn't fall here.

The feeling of the season is so cozy.


So, as much as I'd love to put my tree up now...
Kevin won't let me. I have to at least wait until Thanksgiving. I, at least, tried to say, "HEY! We don't have to decorate it". But he didn't go for it!


So in the box, our new 9ft Pre-lit (clear) Wesley Pine Tree will sit until my Mr. Wonderful gives me the thumbs up! 


Until, then... I will start piecing things together on how I want to decorate everything!


I'll also post pictures once things start coming along!

What ideas do you have for the holidays!?

I definitely get very anxious thinking about all the fun things I want to do!


'Tis the Season

No comments:

Post a Comment