October 26, 2010

Blogger or Wordpress; What do you prefer?

So I recently started a blog page on Wordpress (click here to see it) before exploring my options on what other blogging sites may have to offer.

When I came across Blogger, I decided to make a page on here too. I wanted to see what options it had to offer. The Blogger site is definitely easier to adjust things, and pretty self explanatory. I also like the features where you adjust what your page looks like. This is one main reason I decided to start blogging so I could create a page! I certainly have a lot to learn though.

Wordpress has a lot more in twine with it. It deals more with the CSS format, which I am not very familiar with. Like I said, I have a lot to still learn.

So I wanted to ask you,

What do you prefer?  & Why?

1 comment:

  1. Well I officially switched over to blogger.com. Once I get the hang of this, maybe at some point I'll head back to Wordpress!!

    Team Blogger here for me!

    ReplyDelete